Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Updates

Silas lost another tooth! He pulled it out himself too! I decided on $1 a tooth. He's thrilled with that.

Luke is into this Mother Goose book right now. And the FUNNIEST thing he keeps saying is: "the dishwasher ran away with the spoon." And "where is the fork?" We don't even have a dishwasher!!

Hattie keeps yelling at my belly for the baby to come out. She really wants a roommate.

I went to the doctor today and everything is progressing nicely. It could be any day now....but maybe not. Who knows? I'm due in exactly 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Kathy - mom of many said...

I was thinking about you today and wondering if the baby had come. I'm praying for you.

I won a few more things after I last commented here. Two aprons, a Chex basket, and a subscription to an e-card company. Fun, fun, fun.

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Hey how about a belly pic before you have that kid!!!!! ;)

You better be careful about Silas.. maybe he's pulling the teeth SO he can make some money :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how much longer you could keep that baby locked up!!!?? Hope things go smoothly!!

The Via Colony said...

I LOVE the belly picture. Hattie's reaction is SO funny! Rainy would be just like that too=)

Anonymous said...

praying all goes well for the timing of the baby girl & comfort for the family in the loss of Grandmother.
Lisa in sioux falls