We've driven with the kids to Delaware (Rhehoabeth Beach)and back, Wilmington, NC and back, Roanoke/Salem, VA and back, Buchanan, MI and back and Charlotte and back (in one afternoon for Elijah's bday). We need to go to visit the family in Georgia (I KNOW!)...but I can't put the kids back in the car just yet, or myself for that matter. Although they are amazing travelers and we had a great time! Even with more frequent stops than we are used to because Luke is actually potty training!
Some of our highlights include:
- The Creation Museum - near Cincinatti
- Hanging out with extended family, great friends
- Fun at Family Camp
- The Beach (Hattie especially!)
- Camping in the pop-up
I have TONS of good pictures to share, but the camera battery is dead right now. I have been unpacking today and yesterday, on top of trying to clean up and get other stuff put away and semi-organized.
I cannot believe:
- that school starts for Silas so soon
- Jody will be 32 on Monday.
- Millie Grace is pulling up to stand. (She looks TOO little to be able to do this)