Thursday, April 2, 2009

ER

I haven't faithfully watched NBC's ER drama for the last 15 years like my sister Holly has. She even loves the reruns. But Jody and I have watched it semi-regularly for the last few years. I must admit I was little sad tonight as the final ER ended and there was no "stay tuned for scenes from next weeks ER". Was it a 3 hour thing? I don't know. I thought it was supposed to start at 8pm eastern. I didn't turn it on until about 9:45. But we got to enjoy that last little bit. It was pretty good. PLUS - Dr Tracy (don't know the last name) intern is a friend of ours...it was cool seeing her on TV this season - great job Emily Rose!

Did you watch it?

3 comments:

Pegsy said...

Nope! I've maybe seen one episode of ER ever! I'm a CSI girl! When I saw the title of this post on my blogroll, I was afraid you had made a trip to the real ER last night with someone! So glad you were only talking about the show!

Mylinda said...

You betcha! I've been watching since season 2. I watched the pilot, but another hospital drama began the same year on another channel and after watching both pilots, I decided I liked the other one better. Shows I'm a great judge of tv shows, huh?? lol But, after the other show went off the air...or got strange...can't remember which, I changed over to ER at the beginning of Season 2. I'm not an avid watcher, but usually watch more often than not. Yes, it was a 3 hour thing, with the first hour being comments from the actors, previous and current. It was great to see all the old faces. I was surprised I even remembered many of the character names from the years past. The actual episode was 2 hours. I think it was pretty good and had a good ending. Now I'll have some free time on Thursday nights, but I'll miss the show. In the words of Anthony Edwards (Dr. Greene), "It's just a tv show." How true.

Stacy said...

I don't think I've missed a single episode, if I missed it the first time around, I'm sure I've seen it in a rerun. I'm totally sad it's over and I don't think they'll ever have another show that I'll be as dedicated to watch.