A crazy everyday life as the mother of 4 kids, wife of a BCM director at North Greenville University in Tigerville, SC.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
This year sure did fly by fast for the Jennings, I don't know about you! Some of our highlights were Silas winning the talent show, Family Camp, beach trips, a beautiful fall, watching Millie Grace grow, Hattie starting 4k, Luke's life being spared, Creative Memories, Jody going to Uganda and getting a trampoline. Jody and I made this list at Thanksgiving of what we are most thankful for. I'm going to share it with you all (they are not in any particular order)....
10) Being a part of the body of Christ and our home church Edwards Road Baptist
9) Being debt free
8) Indoor Plumbing
7) Silas AND Hattie both prayed to become Christians
6) NGU College students and our pick of capable babysitters
5) The godly influence of grandmothers, parents and siblings
3) Jobs we LOVE
2) Privilege of having a big family
1) Miracle of Luke's recovery after nearly drowning.