Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Problem SOlved...I think

I think I've solved the picture problem. Jody said I was using thumbnails, not the right size pics. So, as I can, I am uploading the pictures to winkflash...its taking a while I don't have undivided time to sit and load them a few at a time.

Anyway.

We went to the Georgia Aquarium today. It was so fun. We had a great time. The kids were great. It was fascinating. Beluga whales, tarpin, jelly fish, otters, penguins and more. The food we ate for lunch was delicious too. If you are ever in the area, you should go.

Tomorrow, hopefully, we are going to Lane Packing, one of my favorite places to go while in middle GA. But sadly b/c of the early freeze and current drought, they have lost 80% of their crop. But hopefully they still made their unbelievable homemade icecream. I hope so.

No comments: