Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wiped Out!

I don't know what is wrong with poor Millie Grace! She has been very fussy lately. I say very fussy, but then I know compared to at least Silas its not bad really. But for herself, its been rough. She went for her 6month check-up today. The Dr found NOTHING wrong as to why she's being fussy. I'm thinking it is either allergies, teething or this little diaper rash she has. I don't know!! She's doing great developmentally.

Here are her stats:
height 26.5
weight 14.5 (18%, so not as small as big sister is on the charts!)

She is starting to eat foods. Rice cereal, bananas and carrots. She is VERY interested in food. Its pretty funny. She is in the beginning crawling stages. She gets up on all fours and lunges forward. She rolls all over the place and I caught her eating crumbs under the table once this week!

But I guess this is just one of the reasons I've been a bad blogger. I'm just TIRED! By the time she's down for the night, I'm beat. I'm only doing this now because Jody is out in the garden with the older 3 and I'm here waiting for Millie to cry herself to sleep.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I hope you got some rest last night! It is always so hard when the kids aren't quite up to par...

Stephen and Tara said...

I bet you are tired. I get tired with one. I can't imagine 4. :) If you ever want a day off this summer give me a call and I could come watch some of your kiddos for you if you want some time away. I wouldn't mind a bit.