Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bibbity Bobbity Boo

We are pretty obsessed with Cinderella around here.

Today we were outside playing (the weather was GORGEOUS!!). Hattie was of course in her Cinderella dress. I had a conversation with LUke that went something like this:
Luke :I cin-rella.
Me : Why don't you be prince charming? That's what boys are usually.
Luke: No, I cin-rella

So I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to have fairy godmother sometimes? Of course it would. Last night I was wishing I could be snapped up and immediately find myself in my bed with my teeth already brushed. Ha!

Or what about the dishes? Man, I shouldn't even think about this anymore. Its not healthy.

3 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

How about those boxes?!!! Many times I've wished for that... or to be that jeannie from "I dream of Jeannie". Just blink... DONE! Pretty amazing when you think that GOD Spoke and... DONE! WOW!

The Via Colony said...

That is so funny, Zeke loves Cin-rella too and calls it the exact same thing. I just posted earlier about rainy's princess obsession too! It's really cool that our kids are so close in age=)

Kara said...

It sounds like you are doing well after your move! Congratulations on the pregnancy! We'll keep you in our prayers. Kya LOVES those princesses too and wears her dress all the time! BTW, Silas was on the cover of the YMCA booklet they sent our for Spring. He looks so cute! Take care!