Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lost and Found

I could not find my can opener. Its not like I have a bunch of stuff still sitting around in boxes, where had I put the thing?? I ended up opening the 2 cans I was using with a KNIFE. Don't ask me how I did it. The whole time I was getting flashed of myself bleeding. Jody was going to KILL me.

But I survived.

The next day, I just bought another can opener.

Lo and behold, while fixing dinner, I found my original can opener with the spices. WHAT??

Now, the other thing I am missing is the charger for my camera. I can't find it anywhere. So I can't take pictures because the camera is dead. I need that! But I know that as soon as I buy a new one, the old one will turn up. Right?

Ugh!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I would certainly have cut my hand off trying to open a can with a knife! I'm glad it turned out okay!

Pegsy said...

It's just the pregnancy - makes a woman do crazy things! And forget everything too. Hope you find the charger!