Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Settling back in

We had a great time in Myrtle Beach! We picked up Joy on the way home and got to Tigerville VERY late.

Jody helped (before he went to work) cleaning up the house. Joy and I took the kids to the store and we got all we needed for our little ice cream social.

I made 2 huge things of ice cream. Jody's mom has a fabulous recipe! I made one vanilla and one strawberry. YUM!!! We had a fun time hanging out with some students and watching the olympics.

Then today we met Holly in Gaffney. We played on the playground and did a little shopping. I actually got Silas's school tennis shoes at Stride Rite for $15!!! Isn't that great?? I also got Hattie several t-shirts for 99cents each at the Children's Place! It was amazing! She was TICKED that I wouldn't let her change immediately. Oh well.

Holly took Joy AND Hattie home with her. Hattie is having her first sleepover! She was very excited.

I was excited to get home. I was tired and so were the boys. Now they are in bed and Jody and I are going to watch some more Olympics. Have a great, relaxing night!

No comments: