I liked my sister's post today. So, I'm going to steal her idea although I need to limit myself or my list would go on and on.
6 Insignifcant things I love:
1. I love Chocolate, the darker the better. (I'm hoping for Dove for Valentines. Jody doesn't read my blog, but I've told him...I hope he listened.)
2. I love my dishwasher. Man I love that thing. It has made my life so much easier.
3. I love the color orange. I guess it started with the University of Miami.
4. I love blogging. Just for myself, its releasing. When I go back and read my entries I laugh at myself.
5. I love Hallmark commercials. I don't think they make new ones often enough.
6. I love the mail. It totally runs in the Boitnott family. I look forward to checking the mail every day. My mail usually comes at 9am. The other day I checked it like 3 times wondering what in the world was keeping the mailman??
Now your turn...tell me something insignificant (not people or something spiritual or something along those lines) you love.
4 days ago