Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall is Here!




This week Hattie, Luke, and I went with a play group from our church to a local orchard that has a pumpkin patch. We had a pic-nic, a went on a wagon ride, saw some animals, and several other things. We had a great time! We also got some local apples.

And tonight we ate supper at my parents because one of my grandmothers is in town. She made my FAVORITE...chicken and dumplings. She also used some of our apples and stewed some. Mmmmmmmm...it was so good!

Pa pushed Hattie, Silas and Elijah on the tire swing while supper was being prepared.

I'm so glad Fall is here!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Chicken and dumplings sound delicious! My favorite is my Mom's chicken and homemade noodles! YUM!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Via Colony said...

I LOVE the fall!!! I've always wanted to go to a real pumpkin patch. We need to find one around here.