Thursday, December 6, 2007

One great week

I am having such a nice week...I hope you are too.

Our church decided to bless us this week and make it Pastor Appreciation Week. We have had meals and treats delivered to our house. We have a gift card to go out on a date tomorrow and a babysitter. Then we have a Starbuck's card for Saturday. I have had VERY little dishes this week.

Yesterday my friend Stacy came over and we did some holiday baking. It was so fun. She did a few of her recipes and I did a couple of mine. We shared the booty and I now have SO many goodies now. But I am not complaining. We don't diet here at our house (I'm not saying I never will, I just haven't had to yet).

I just about have my packages ready to be sent off to Georgia, S Carolina and N Carolina. I wrapped some gifts this afternoon.

Its VERY cold outside. Jody has shoveled snow 3 times this week already. Silas enjoys helping and it is very sweet the way he wants to help. Even though its freezing outside, Hattie wore a ballerina tootoo one piece thing all day. Luke has become very interested in socks. He wore a pair of Jody's socks all day yesterday and today he has worn Silas's soccer socks (on his hands).

One verse I've been trying to live out this weeks is: Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. ICor I3:5. Isn't that a good one? Good as in VERY hard to do as a stay-at-home-mom. I'm pretty easily angered a lot of times.

Hope you all are having a great week too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you: SNOWBLOWER - a necessity for North Dakota living!
Anne Dahmen :)