Monday, December 17, 2007

Sqeuaky and Polar Bear

Well, we adopted Squeaky and Polar Bear last night. They are very nice guinea pigs. They enjoy being held and they love to eat. The kids fell in love. They are bigger than I thought, but that's good because they won't be as fragile as Snowcat.

Today Stacy and I baked all day. It was great. I'm so tired, but I am so excited about all the goodies we have to share (and EAT). Buckeye balls, pretzel kisses, Santa Surprises, Party Mix, and several other things. I put a batch of gumdrops together. Raspberry and Mint. They take a while to set, so we haven't sampled them yet. That should be interesting.

Thanks for all the love in regards to Snowcat. Silas says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, I can only blog about him. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guinea pigs make great pets! Incase you weren't told though, they lack the ability to make vitamin c and require fresh fruits and veggies to make up for this. (this is a better option than the supplements you will find at the petstore) a quick google search will help you find which ones are best for them!

The Via Colony said...

I'm glad you got some quick replacements. Maybe the healing process can begin now=)

J.E. said...

I am so glad to hear you got something new... Kids come back from things like that so quickly...Me however... I am still crying from your previous post!!!