Sunday, July 20, 2008

Living Room Makeover



So this is what we have been working on this weekend! ! (Not the pic of Silas and his slinky ears. I just thought that was pretty funny).

We decided to give the living room a makeover. Jody is SO good at this kind of thing. We painted the walls a moss green. Then we bought curtain panels and a couple of pillows at World Market, really fun store!! We still have some things to hang on the walls. And I'd like to get good curtain rods. But for now, I am SO proud of the results.

I'm hoping with the students come back to NGU it will be a comfy, homey place. And now I know Jody is inspired, so I'm sure we'll have some more pics soon!

7 comments:

Erin said...

The living room looks great! :)

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

It looks so good! I'm a fan of green too!

Stacy said...

The room looks so nice!!! You need to take more pics of the rest of the place so I can feel like I've been there! :-)

The Via Colony said...

Wow, it looks AWESOME!! I was about to ask where you got the curtains until I read the post=) Way to go guys. I'm sure the college kids will feel right at home!

Anonymous said...

JUDI says: The room looks super!!! Much better than plain white!!Maybe I'll catch the decorating bug after seeing how good you all did! love you lots! JUDI

Pegsy said...

I love it! You guys did such a great job! Is it starting to feel more like home now? It always takes a while, eh?

Shaleen said...

Looks great! I love the green walls