Sunday, July 6, 2008

Less One

We had THE BEST time visiting the Mays in NC!! The weather was great. Hanging out with the Mays was SO fun.

Silas and Jesse picked up right where they left off. It has been 2 years, but you would have never known it. Silas LOVED the ocean. He hated getting out whenever we said it was time.

Luke didn't like the ocean. It really surprised me since he's such a daredevil normally. He did ok if Jody or I took him out into the ocean. But he just wouldn't get close byhimself.

Hattie enjoyed finding shells. We have 2 huge ziplocks full. I'm going to buy a big clear jar to display her treasures. She also came down with a fever yesterday. She is a pitiful sick kid. I may take her to the Dr tomorrow if she doesn't wake up all better in the morning.

We left early this morning so that we could meet my parents. After a quick lunch, Silas happily jumped into their truck to head to Michigan for Family Camp. I am going to miss him SO much this week. But I think he's going to have a great time. I'm praying that first, he won't get sick with whatever Hattie has!! Then I'm praying that he would have great behavior and get along with my parents completely. (He is pretty stubborn!)

Pictures to come...but the camera is downstairs and I'm being lazy. Maybe tomorrow I'll post them.

No comments: