Monday, October 15, 2007

Easy Suppers

Jody is in Fargo for the next couple of days and although we miss him when he's gone, I do like suppers without him...only because I don't cook. There's no point. The kids aren't good eaters anyway, so why make something that no one will really enjoy. Jody enjoys everything I cook. He's fun to cook for, but not the kids.

So, tonight, I just opened up 2 cans. Chicken and Stars soup and Mandarin Oranges. I had a salad and everyone ate great.

I wonder what I can open up tomorrow...oooh, I'm having a tupperware party tomorrow night. Wish you all could come.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like a Spaghettios and applesauce night to me! I know the feeling - when my DH works late, I let my 7 year old have easy stuff like sandwiches or cereal. I am a bad mom! :)

Stacy said...

Scott is gone too, so we are having easy suppers as well! I guess it's a good thing for our children that our husbands are around occasionally so they can get good things to eat! HA HA!