Friday, October 12, 2007

The Wave

Well, my mom is leaving today. I am SO glad she came. She's like superwoman when it comes to organizing. And so we organized the kids' rooms and seasonal clothes. Man. It was a lot of work, but I am so happy with the results. Its amazing.

We hate to see her go.

Meanwhile, we have contracted some stomach bug. Luke started it on Tuesday night, throwing up several times. Then I got it Wednesday night. Then last night Silas got it before dinner and Hattie in the middle of the night. Jody hasn't thrown up, but he's been nauseous for 2 days. I am really hoping my mom doesn't get it, and at least not while she's in transit to SC.

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Love the paint job. That stomach thing is really going around.

Maggi said...

Can I borrow your mom the next time she comes to visit? LOL
~Alyse