Monday, October 1, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

In the hay bales, this is my favorite pic.

Hattie among some pumpkins, clutching a "baby" one.

The pumkin pirate, who went to the patch dressed like this, cape and all.
Oops, got caught standing up...that little rascal.

We did get one with Jody too, but it was a little blurry.
I couldn't resist adding this one from LAST year's Papa's Pumpkin Patch trip.


Bismarck has Papa's Pumpkin patch every year. Actually this year marks the 25th year. These people are INGENIOUS. We went yesterday, Sunday, afternoon and there were HUNDREDS of people there. There's a petting farm, a hay bale maze, play areas, slides, and thousands of pumpkins and gourds. They are not overly priced either. We had so much fun picking out the perfect pumpkins and gourds for our fall decorations. Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

J.E. said...

Cute Pics... I blogged today... Sorry I have been very Jodyish... I have limited access right now... Ill try to do better!

jerry.jennings said...

These are the best pictures, esp the kids. I can't believe how much Big Luke has changed. Give them all a big hug from Pop Pop Jerry. Are you guys already feeling a cool breeze there? Hugs''''Dad

Pegsy said...

Those pictures are great, Em! Fall and pumpkins and all the other fall stuff is simply my favourite! I love this time of year! Sorry I've been AWOL for awhile. Life's been a little overwhelming...