Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silas and birds Part 2

This is not a part of the topic of this post. But we had crazy hair night at AWANA on Sunday. My kids were very proud of their purple and silver sparkled hair. I'm glad the pic cut off at the right part!

Click HERE to read about Silas and the birds part one.

I don't know what it is with him, but he LOVE animals, dead or alive. I think he just loves being close to them and looking at them.

Today some girls for the college came over and there was a bird stuck in the grill of the car they drove over. They were calling this guy to come get it out and I told them that Silas would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get it out. Sure enough, it made his day. He didn't care that it was dead. He was studying this little bird. He put it in a jar to show daddy when he got home. Hattie Ruth wanted to know what he was going to name it. Luke did not want to touch it.

Pretty funny. (I by the way LOATH birds. I felt sick to my stomach during the whole thing)




4 comments:

Erin said...

Silas is seriously going to regret that picture when he is older! HAHA :)

You have a much stronger mommy stomach than I - I would have gotten sick to see my baby holding that dead bird in her hands. Ewwww!

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Do I see a future vet? Or a punk rock star? ;)

Stacy said...

That creeps me out seeing them holding that dead bird. I guess maybe some day, Silas could get a job as Scott's technician out in the field working with the ducks?

geisme said...

I agree with Karen, future vet on your hands. :)
-Gail