Friday, August 24, 2007

"It's not lookin good for the home team"

That's what Jody just said as we are watching this terrible guy movie, "The Marine". I've lost count of how many HUGE explosions there's been as well as how many different weapons and forces of brute strength.

Ok the home team just won. Whew. That'd be just pointless if they didn't. Don't watch it, ever, unless your husband is just in the mood for guy movie and its his turn to pick.

My 93 yr old grandmother was admitted to the hospital tonight. When I just talked to my parents, they couldn't really say why she's in the hospital. Possibly a stroke. We are supposed to visit her and stay with her next week. Now I just wish I could get there faster.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Do you think you can change your tickets to leave sooner? There's nothing worse than being far away when your family needs you. Also, I am glad you suckered for the swim ways toy. Now I don't feel so bad! HA!

Anonymous said...

I am also very sorry to hear about your grandmother!!!! Please tell her that I am praying for her and I KNOW that God is going to be with her through this time! And you too! Please keep us posted when you learn more. I would call you now, but it's a little late (11:15pm) JUDI