Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dentist

Well, I have my first cavities. I didn't cry. Aren't you proud of me?

This was actually my first visit to the dentist in 3 years. And they aren't BIG cavities, there is one on the very back of both of my last top molars. In fact, they were found with a density machine thing. So, I have to go back in September to get them filled. She said they are very tiny and we just need to get them before they get big.

Huh. I would have thought I'd be sadder or more disappointed but I'm not. NO biggie. I mean, almost 29 years with no cavities is great.

Our babysitter Abbi stayed with the kids while I was gone. I was hesitant because Lukey has been running a fever since yesterday afternoon. Poor little guy. But he did fine and I had a nice time going somewhere all by myself.

Tomorrow is Jody's birthday, so if anyone wants to send him some birthday emails, he'd LOVE that. He's going to be 30. Ha. He's getting OLD. I remind him that I'll never catch up, unless he dies. Our email is: thejennings@pobox.com

No comments: