Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday...in the house...

You know that oldie, Saturday...in the park...I think it was the 4th of July.......that's what has been stuck in my head today.

What is it about overcast days that make you not want to do much?? I don't know, but its like the greatest excuse to sit around. That's what we did today. I made Zucchini and Flaxseed bread. That's about all.

Oh, I did leave the house, after the kids were in bed. I had to go to Walmart and get milk for in the morning. I know, I'm pathetic. But actually, its rather refreshing to go to Walmart all by myself.

Now for some great news....drum roll please....my super great friend Stacy has started a blog. Check out her debut entry here and leave her tons of comments.

I am ready this book on organizing your home and family. Next post I have some VERY interesting things to tell you about WHY I am so unorganized. Mom, I know you are a dying to know.

No comments: