Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MeMe

My friend Melinda tagged me for 5 Things I Love about Jesus. This is a no-brainer.

  1. He is personal - He's not a god who is unrelated to my life. At every stage, I can depend on Him to meet my needs. He knows my name and everything about me.
  2. He is patient - So unlike me, I am reminded at how patient he is with me when I mess up. The example I need to have patience with my kids is always right in front of me.
  3. He is creative - Even among children of the same parents, each one is totally different. I love the little song "Look all the world over there's no one like me". The different animals and plant and weather patterns and geographical places. Amazing.
  4. He loves everyone - no matter where a person comes from or looks like or acts like, Jesus loves every person.
  5. He is available - I never get a busy signal or out of the office message. I can always depend on Jesus.
So, for this one, I want to tag Judith, Karen, Jed, and Peggy.

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. My friend Becky realized that we have a mutual friend, Kelly Parkison. Her husband was on staff with my husband before they moved. I see that you are in ND. We have friends from church that recently moved to SD with NAMB. Chris and Susan Barnes. Don't know if you would hear about them or not. Anyways, nice meeting you. I'll stop by again sometime. God Bless.

J.E. said...

I am so honored I was tagged.... My friend Julie tagged me today too... I feel so special.... give me a few days!