Monday, September 24, 2007

The Stats

I forgot to post (mainly for the grandparents) how big everyone is getting.

Silas: 39 lbs, 41 in, 50% all around. They didn't measure his head, but its a head just like his cousins. More like a melon. He really has a big head.

Hattie: 24 lbs, 34 in, 3% and 5 % respectively. She's just tiny no matter how you look at it. The Dr said no more juice. She can't have the empty calories when she needs fat from calories so bad. So she's strictly drinking milk. (16-20 oz, which takes ALL day to get in her) SHe's actually doing pretty good with it, every day she says, the doctor say I need to dink MILK.

Luke: 21lbs (15%), 18 7/8 in (90%). So he's not a big guy. And the way he eats, he should be. He eats like a grown man. He ALWAYS, NO EXCEPTION eats more than Silas and Hattie. He loves to eat. He's walking very good now and he babbles all the time.

So, there you have it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like your girl is going to be like my girl - my sweetie is 7 and FINALLY hit 40 pounds! We celebrated by eating at McDonalds. :) I let her eat way more junk food than I would let most kids eat just for the calories. HAHA! I wish I had that problem... :)

Heather said...

Hi Emily! I got your blog from the e-mail you sent out for MOPS. What fun! I would love to hear how the church planting is going, we just don't get enough time to visit at our meetings! Heather