Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Dentist and American Idol

Hattie and Silas had their FIRST dentist visits on Tuesday. It was a great experience. Our hygienist was super friendly and fun. The dentist wore a Scooby-Doo and Shaggy tie. And Luke slept thru most of the visit. The kids each got a balloon and 2 prizes from the prize basket. For me, the best part was the fact that the dentist said they both have GREAT teeth and we are doing a good job brushing. Yay.

Jody and I are watching American Idol. Its not my favorite type of show where there are all these different stars singing, raising money, etc. But the African parts are REALLY hitting home for me and Jody. Just having lived there, having experienced AIDS and Malaria, its really emotional watching those stories, seeing those kids. It makes us miss Uganda so much. We agree the Malaria charity is AWESOME and so useful. Wow.

So glad spring is finally here. We are really enjoying the weather.

1 comment:

J.E. said...

I am glad they had a good visit.... I do NOT like going at all..... I hate when they pull reall hard between your teeth with that metal thing...... I have to go in a few weeks b4 the move...I am not looking forward to it!!!!