Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm off

Well, its my turn to leave. I'm going to a ladies conference tomorrow and I'll be back on Sunday. I am taking Luke, but Jody is going to be solely in charge of Silas and Hattie. I know they are going to have so much fun. Drinking kool-aid, playing outside (the weather's supposed to be nice), watching too much tv...etc. I know they'll have a great time.

I'm excited to go. I'm going to drive down in Jody's car and listen to WHATEVER I want. No "playtime" music. It'll be great for me too.

So I'll be back to blogging on Sunday or Monday.

The snow is melting. No more diarrhea the last 2 days. Luke is back to sleeping really good thru the night. Silas is making some big improvements in speech. Hattie is being so affectionate lately, its very sweet. We are planning on closing on the house on Wednesday. Yay...........now to the laundry. How is it that there is ALWAYS laundry to do, it seems like we just finished it.

No comments: