Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Weird/Random things about Me

My friend Melinda tagged me in this. I think it will be pretty interesting to learn weird things about other people. So, here are the rules.

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok, here goes:

  1. I just drink water. In 10th grade my health teacher challenged us to give up all cokes (pop for you North Dakotans), tea, etc. I did and I've pretty much stuck with it ever since. I do like espresso in the afternoons to replace my naps, but other than that, I stick with water.
  2. I love made for TV movies. I can't explain it. I know they are dumb. I know its bad acting, but I enjoy watching them anyway. I try not to torture Jody, so I record them and watch them when he is gone.
  3. I've been to 49 states. My dad's goal was for us to be able to say to our husbands, "Oh I've been there." we didn't go to Alaska before I got married. Maybe I'll take Jody there.
  4. I collect thimbles. My dad started me on that collection when we were going to all the states. I love unique ones the most. I have an antique fingernail one, one made out of coal...
  5. I can crack just about every joint in my body. My kids love it. I read somewhere that the "euphoric" feeling doesn't exist and I couldn't disagree more. I have to pop my hips before I go to bed, my neck at various times in the day and my fingers all the time. I wonder if I annoy people, but no one ever says anything, except my mom. She thinks I'm going to have arthritis. But I read that that's not true either.
  6. I never took a driver's license test. I was in driver's ed and my parents wanted me to get my license ( I had been 16 for several months). So I asked the Baseball coach/teacher for a voucher and he just gave me one. I took it to the DMV and got my license without ever being tested. Hmm, Jody would say that explains a lot.
Ok. That's it. Now, I am going to tag Stacy, Shaunna, Karen, Jed, Peggy, and Becky.

1 comment:

melanie said...

I HAVE to crack my hips when I go to bed. I never met anyone else who does this--at least that I know of. I always worry that I'm going to have to have a hip replacement!