Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Manic Monday

Luke woke up in a grouchy mood. So I started singing "Manic Monday". This kids thought that was a GREAT song.

Did anyone out there have one of those Pocket Rockers as a kid? It was kind of like the first IPod, come to think of it. You stuck a little tape in it and listened to ONE song and flipped it over and heard another one. I had Manic Monday and Walk Like an Egyptian. Funny memory.

I don't know what was wrong with LUke, but he would randomly cry off and on all day. Hattie reluctantly wore the pink princess shirt. SHe would prefer to wear the purple one EVERY DAY. Silas had a good day at school. It was SUPER cold, but tomorrow it is supposed to warm up to like 30.

I made the UGLIEST supper every, split pea soup. But the kids ate it. DOn't ask me why my kids eat weird vegetarian type meals.

Then I had a very fun tastefully simple party. It was great. Great group of friends, great food. What more could you ask for?

ANd to top it all off, we watched the new episode of Prison Break. It was pretty good. Stacy stayed and watched it with Jody and me. That was a real treat.

Its just another Manic Monday...oh-a-whoah...

No comments: