Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another First Day of School




It was a beautiful morning to start preschool here in Tigerville! Not only weather-wise too! We didn't have a tear or apprehension.

What did I do for 3 hours? I went to the grocery store ALONE, cleaned bathrooms, picked up toys, did some laundry...before I knew it, I had to rush to pick up Hattie and Luke on time. Then we went to my parents house. My sister's kids were still there and my mom was going to be gone. So I volunteered my services for meals, naps, bedtime, etc in assistance to Pa. I'm not sure if I was tons of help. Adding my kids and my pregnant/tired self to the mix is ify...but we tried AND survived.

I am already ready to go to be, but Jody's not home yet and I'm trying to wait up for him. Besides, its not even 9pm!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Both Hattie and Luke went to Preschool???

Anonymous said...

they grow up fast don't they? Makes me cry to think about it. The pictures are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I came across this tip and thought of you with your recent sinus problem
http://thegiftcloset.blogspot.com/2008/09/tuesdays-tip.html

Kathy

The Via Colony said...

I'm so glad you had a GREAT 3 hours! You are oing to get so much done=)