Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting Along





Hattie and Luke are really playing well together lately. Here are some cute pics. They pretend all kinds of things and give each other different names (most recently it has been Alex and Elizabeth). Dressing up, baby dolls, playing outside...you name it, they are VERY CLOSE! I love it! Its very sweet. And when Silas comes home, they have missed him so much, they all play together. Until they start fighting, but hey, let's stay positive with this post!

6 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I love when they get to the ages where they start really "playing" together and making up things to play=) I like the picture of them reading on the couch together...so sweet=)
Zeke and Rainy play the best together after Areyna comes home from being at school all morning. You can really tell they've missed each other so bad=)

Stacy said...

Isn't it great when they get along like that. When it happens here (which is few and far between) I just sit and watch with a smile on my face.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Cute pictures!

I'm excited that my youngest is finally getting old enough to actually be a playmate with Ella...

Pegsy said...

Very sweet pictures! I love it when my two play together without the fighting and whining. They go through stages - lately it's been a stage of driving each other crazy. I think it's because we don't many friends right now...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.