Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Daily Schedule

My college roommate Jill asked what our daily schedule was like. So, here it is:

6:45am - I wake up, get in the shower, get dressed and ready
7:05am - I get everyone else up. Everyone goes to the bathroom, gets pj's off and we meet in the living room to get dressed. (Jody's on his own downstairs)
7:20am - Eat breakfast, brush teeth
7:40am - Silas out the door (either Jody or I will drive him up to school and come back)
8-11:30 - various activities (grocery shopping, preschool, snack, YMCA, library, etc)
11:30am - Lunch
12:30pm - Luke down his nap
1:00pm - Hattie down for her nap/rest
1:15pm - I try and take a nap or catch up on dishes, bills, etc
2:15pm - Everyone UP, grab a snack
2:20pm - Out the door to pick up Silas
2:30pm - Silas out of school
3 - 5pm - Various things (can include 1 hr of TV time, visit Jody at the office, play outside, homework, errands)
5:15pm - (or so) supper, dishes, family time, get ready for school the next day (we pick out clothes, pack lunches, pack backpacks, sign any papers...)
6:15pm - Start bedtime routine : bath, pj's, brush teeth, read books (everyone gets to pick out one)
7:15pm - Kids in bed
10:00pm - I go to bed. Sometimes Jody comes to bed, sometimes he watches TV, does stuff on the computer or reads.

Whew! Makes me tired just typing it out! I'm glad today is Saturday!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Yikes! That wears me out too! Just wait til they're all in school. Have I mentioned that I LOVE school? HA HA!

Jill said...

Sounds familiar...just bump it 30 minutes earlier on everything. Nap time for Bethany and Caleb is tricky for me.

Amandaleann said...

You are an amazing super mom!!!

geisme said...

WOW! It is really nice to see someone else's schedule mapped out. Shows me how I can adjust our much looser schedule. I wish I could be as organized as you! I am just not a morning person. (can you tell as I type this @ 10:45pm?) I have tried to get my schedule switched around to get baths at night, but just don't seem to have much luck.