Monday, September 22, 2008

Publix Savings

I LOVE saving money. I LOVE seeing other posts about what great deals they got at the store during the week. But I have never shared my deals...until today. I can't help it. I am pretty proud! I almost didn't go today. I didn't NEED anything. But there were some awesome deals! And awesome coupons to match the deals.

MY TOTAL SAVINGS:
Store Coupons: $9.93
Manf.Coupons: $5.50
In-Store Specs: $5.50
Advertised Savins: $22.35
TOTAL SAVINGS: $44.25

TOTAL BALANCE OOP: $58.85

I scored on some great BOGOs and some clearance items (the gum mainly). I don't drink sodas, my kids don't and I don't even buy them, so that's why Jody doesn't. But its was Dr Peppers. That's Jody's fav and the diet are for my parents because they love them.

If you have any specific q's about what coupons I had, just ask. Otherwise, I'll spare the the details.

Cool huh??

4 comments:

The Via Colony said...

That's awesome!! I love seeing the pictures of the savings. It makes it seem more realistic=)
Way to go...

Stacy said...

Way to go!

geisme said...

Have you used coupon mom's site? She has some good coupons & deals & freebies if you can wade through the junk. I did get a nice .75 cents off coupon on panty liners. :)
I like it because we don't get the Sun. paper w/the coups.
-Gail

Shaunna said...

Emily,
About the hips hurting during pregnancy---I can TOTALLY relate. It is a realy bugger. For both pregnancies, I had to sleep propped up or in the recliner due to hip pain for the last 5-6 weeks. It hurt to walk too. This last pregnancy seemed to be worse with the hip pain. They say going to the chiropractor or physical therapy can help. (I never made it to either though) Oh, that whole region just HURTS doesn't it??? Anyway, at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! I SOO feel your pain (no pun intended :).