Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another One of Those Days

My day started out bad. I made Silas's oatmeal too mushy. No wait, it started before that when Luke woke up at like 6:20am. It all went downhill from there. I forgot to let the childcare know at Bible study that I was bringing my kids. Hattie threw a fit because I asked her to help clean up. La da da.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm FINE. The kids went to bed great, early. So I've been veggin and thinking.

I love this verse:

Lamentations 3:22-23

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness.


I love that I get to start again tomorrow. And its Thursday. I have 3 whole hours to myself.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Don't you just LOVE school? :-)

The Via Colony said...

Thank goodness for Thursdays=)