Saturday, September 6, 2008

Walmart on a Saturday

Walmart on a Saturday is not a great idea. Big shocker, I know.

But I took my dad to the airport and I needed milk and few things...Jody had the kids, so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal. If I'd had the kids, I don't know that I would have recovered yet. But since I was alone, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean at least I didn't have kids with the gimmies during naptime, right??

Seriously...does pretty much everyone else in town go to Walmart on Saturday afternoon? I had to maneuver my cart around SO many people...it was very annoying.

I don't even like Walmart! And I'm not going there again on a Saturday.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I'm with you on this! I hate going anywhere shopping wise on Saturdays...it always seems like everyone shops in groups and has no awareness of anyone outside of their group =)

Shaunna said...

I totally agree. Staurdays are TERRIBLE to shop. I also try to avoid Wal-Mart and the grocery store on week days at 5-5:30 p.m. Everyone is getting off work, and stopping by the store on their way home.

Stacy said...

Saturdays at Walmart are bad ANYWHERE you live! I try to avoid it if at all possible!!!