Saturday, June 23, 2007

Brace Yourselves Bismarck...

In just about an hour, we are expecting a youth group from Missouri. There are 24 of these guys on a mission trip. We are praying that God will use them as we reach out in different ways around Bismarck.

I have to admit, I am a little nervous. I don't know why. We hosted big mission team in Uganda. One HUGE group, over 24, camped out in our yard one time. But for some reason, I'm a little anxious about being a good hostess with this one. Maybe part of it is that I have 3 kids now and no paid help to help me with the cooking, cleaning and child-watching.

But its going to be great.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Emily and Jody!
I will be praying for your team of 24 this week! I can't wait to hear how God uses this youth group to impact your mission field!
Rachel