Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Prairie

I love the prairie. It's really gorgeous. With the bright green, tall grass as far as you can, the wind whips through it and it looks like green ocean waves. I was driving to my friend Lisa's house today. She lives 45 minutes west of Bismarck. The drive is just breath-taking. In the middle of the prairie, these little rock-mountains just appear. Plus the sky is just so BIG. The clouds today were like little cotton balls. Oh, I wish I would have had my camera so I could post the picture.

It all just reminded me of how creative God is. He came up with the prairies AND the oceans AND the mountains AND the desserts. What a God we serve.

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

You may not have had your camera, but you described it SOOOO well.