Saturday, June 16, 2007

Garage Sale Finds

This is the bunk bed Jody found. For $140. It has a desk on one side with 3 drawers and then the drawers and shelves on the other side. We are going to put the bottom bed in Hattie's room as soon as we get a mattress. The set only came with one mattress. Isn't it great?

This is the cabinet we found for $1. This little 92 yr man hand made it 60something years ago and was just ready to get rid of it. Its in our laundry room and I love it.

This is the desk Jody found for $50, with the filing cabinet beside it (church printer, that wasn't in the deal...)

We've been having a good time finding stuff at the RUMMAGE sales here. Jody is really good at it.

3 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

ABSOLUTELY GREAT BED!!!

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

My big deal was a new/never used snowboard with bindings for $60 for Bryan! He was SOOO excited! It's so awesome when you get a great deal isn't it?! I wish I could go out more, but then I would spend more too!

Pegsy said...

I totally love that cabinet! Very cool!