Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Little Liar

Hattie has started lying. I still can't believe it. My mom had always told us what a little liar Holly, my sister, was.

So far its nothing "big" but a lie is a lie and we are going to have to start spanking or something otherwise this is going to get out of control

This is going to be funny. Her lies are funny.

situation#1:
Hattie kept her pull-up dry all morning so I gave her a sucker. Luke REALLY wanted the sucker. I told Hattie not to give him any. I left the room for a little while. When I came back, I picked up Luke and he was sticky and smelled like the sucker. I said, Hattie, did you give Luke any of that sucker? No. I said, yes Hattie, you did. Then she said, it was just a yiddle, mom.

situation #2:
We were in the car and Hattie yells, Oh no, my gum. She bows her little head and cover her face and I heard her pray, "Jesus, help me find my gum." I said, "Hattie, did you lose your gum? Hattie, where is your gum?" (I'm thinking, Jody is going to KILL me for giving her gum in the car). She said, no mom, not my gum. When I unbuckled her, she said, my gum. And there is was on the carpet.

There's been a couple of other situations. What a little stinker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all sinners but Hattie is such a cute one!
Mom