Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Candy and Hockey

So 2 quick things.

Luke's new word is: CANDY. He's no dummy. He goes over to the big bowl of Halloween candy and points and says "candy". Its very funny AND annoying.

Today we went to pre-school hockey. Its a free program Bismarck Parks and Rec put on. It takes a HUGE effort getting all geared up. The skates are enough to make me want to say some things I wouldn't want my kids repeating. I was very thankful for my friend Stacy who helped me today. Jody went down to Sioux Falls, SD with Ryan. The kids had fun. We'll continue next week. (its every Mon, Tues, and Wed)

Tomorrow after we pick up Silas from pre-school, we are driving down to Sioux Falls. We'll only be gone 2 nights, but it'll be a fun little trip. There's a Chuck E Cheese down there and I have a coupon. Yay. Pray for me as I travel down alone, by car with the kids. I'm going to try and limit my liquid in-take, so I don't have to use the bathroom. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You'll be fine driving to Sioux Falls. Very easy to get there. Go straight east on 94, then straight south on 29. The hard part for me is staying awake! It's a very boring trip.