Friday, January 11, 2008

BIG Sale

Well, it was the day I have been waiting for...Old Navy's 50% off clearance. I am not a shopper. My mom and my sisters are. I actually don't shop often at all. But how can you resist buying clothes for the kids for next year when they are so cheap??

I got a coat for each kid, $8.50, $8.50, and $10. Matching shirts for the boys for $3 each. The list could go on and on. I was SO happy.

I called my sister-in-law, Jerre, and she made it a point to stop at Old Navy. I spread the good news with everyone I could think of pretty much. I hope you all made out as good as I did.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Emma and I had to go check it out and I am thrilled with our bargains as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emily. Now Jerre's thinks that by spending $150 she said us loads. I love the logic. I did get a couple of shirts and a pair of shorts out of the deal.

-Roman

The Via Colony said...

No way, was it a one day sale?? Missed that one=(

Kara said...

Thanks for the comment! Yes, I took the pictures....it is fun to play around with the color accent feature on our camera. Have a great weekend! Darn...missed the great sale. Suppose it is all picked over now!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Thanks for the tip! I went later in the day and got some great things! It was fun to go shopping with such great prices!
Shaunna

jerry.jennings said...

Jerre gave me a shirt, so I decided to look there myself. I got 8 shirts and a great winter coat(very warm) with zipper and snaps on front ($11). The shirts and coat together were only $50. One of the shirts was $10 but when I got home, I found that it had a number on the back. Judi is taking it back. So I really got 7 shirts and a coat for $40. Judi was going Sat too, but she had a wreck leaving "My Father's Place" and didn't get to go. I'm sure she'll go this week tho. Take care and thanks for the info on Old Navy. Pop Pop Jerry

J.E. said...

Thanks for costing me 22.22.. After reading your blog I headed over there... I got 5 t-shirts and a sweater!! O the power of your blog!!!