Thursday, January 3, 2008

I almost posted again last night, but well, I don't know why I didn't.

I was about to go to bed when I heard Hattie crying. I go in there and she was sitting up. I turned the light on and saw vomit ALL OVER her. Caked in her hair, all over the sheets, blankets, pjs and worst of all her favorite teddy and the blue baby my little pony. (She's holding it in one of the Christmas Parties below).

It was NASTY. I bathed her, put the sheets and all that in the wash. Then the only way I could save the pony was to cut out the little talking device so I could wash the pony. She said that it would be ok if "Rainbow" didn't talk anymore.

I was glad she was that easy about it.

So today we stayed close to home. Actually IN the house all day. I didn't want to expose anyone else. No one else threw up. BUT man, was everyone fussy and on edge.

Needless to say, when Jody got home from a short trip to SDakota with Ryan and bed time was close behind, I was THRILLED. Everyone is down for the night and we are going to watch some more Prison Break.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Emily I am so sorry if we gave that to you. I think the only thing that saved us on Emma was that she hadn't had a thing to eat all day when she barfed on the kitchen table! It was a one night thing; however. I guess there's a positive! Hopefully Silas won't come down with it and miss his first day back tomorrow! (Don't forget show-and-tell) :-)