Friday, February 2, 2007

Left OVer Mashed Potatoes

Last night I cooked one of Jody's pheasants for supper. (One of the ones he killed back in October). As a side dish I doctored up some leftover mashed potatoes. I chopped a bunch of green onions, shredded some cheese, and mixed it in with some bacon bits and sour cream. I baked it in the oven for like 20 mins. DELICIOUS. Like a baked potato with out the skin. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

I got my hair cut today. Its good. I'm not so attached to my hair, so I told her not to give me anything I have to fix too much. The best thing about it was that as we talked, she told me that she and her family have been talking about going to a different church. They've been going to a Lutheran church for years and are looking for something more. Wow. I invited her to our church on Sunday and our Super bowl party. I hope they come.

In the weather...its BUTT-Cold no doubt. Tonight, with the windchill, the prediction is neg 50. NOt the actual temp, that's with the windchill, but gee. That is COLD.

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Loved the idea for the potatoes! I'm going to try it sometime soon!