Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snow Angels World Record

Here we are, getting ready for snow angels. We got there in plenty of time. There was excitement in the air. Hattie wasn't really into it, she just kind of sat there. Granted, it was her usual naptime. Luke was his usual wonderful self. It was so fun.

We were there. About 2/3 of the way bay, some where closer to the left, was the entire Jennings clan. This is the entire group on the Capital Lawn. The total number of people was 8,911. About 5,000 over the last record of Simultaneous Snow Angels made. We were so glad to be a part of it.








Go to Ryan's blog to see a short clip of the snow wave.

5 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

That is so cool! Thanks for the NEAT picture of everyone together.

Anonymous said...

Hah! I just saw a story on the Today Show about the snow angels in Bismarck and I thought about you guys, wondering if you were there. Congratulations! They also said the previous record holder, Michigan, wants to reclaim their title. You may be doing it again next year, what fun!

J.E. said...

Hey emily...The snow pictures make me feel cooler over here in the Philippines....I hope youve been readin my blogs.....I had to block my dad....He put some inappropriate things on there to try to disrupt what the Lord is doing...Do you know how to let just certain people respond??If you do email me...Check out Matts blog for some pics!!!!

jerry.jennings said...

WOW!!! This was really neat!! Thanks for sharing! Just looking at the snow pictures of you guys was neat! Even though it has been cold here the last few days, we have not had a single flake!!! Glad you all could be a part of such a fun event! JUDI

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

They just had your snow angels on our local news!! I looked for you guys! I think we are planning to take back that record:)