Monday, February 26, 2007

Reuntied

We are HOME. Yay. I am so glad.

We woke up at 4:30am, our flights were uneventful. Luke slept thru both flights. It was great.

Lisa Hamilton brought Silas and Hattie to pick us up. Hattie was asleep in her carseat. Silas was so happy, he couldn't stop smiling. He said to me more than once, Mommy, I'm so happy you are home, I could just eat you up. Hattie is finally paying attention to Jody. She said, I love my daddy. That'll melt your heart.

Silas and Hattie both were so happy to see Luke again and vice versa.

How great to be home.

So, I've got a little 2 yr old party to get ready for. Presents to wrap too.

Oh, btw, check out my new friend, Becky's website. She makes cool stuff and sells it. Buy some.

3 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

After a long plane ride, home is the best place to be.
Your kids sound so precious. Maybe we can come see you guys sometime.
Take care.

Jen said...

I like the fact that your entry for this day is 'reuntied.' I'm sure you meant 'reunited,' but reuntied is probably more appropriate for the mother of 3! I think Bailey's shoes are 'reuntied' right now!

Emily Jennings said...

Oh my gosh. Jen, you are so right. What an appropriate mistake.