Sunday, December 24, 2006

Almost Christmas

Well, the kids are down. Jody and I are finishing up wrapping presents and putting together a couple of things. We've never done this before. All of our Christmases as a family have been in Uganda until this one. Silas is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excited. Hattie and Luke don't really know what is happening.

I'm excited about tomorrow. And it has nothing to do what I'm getting for Christmas. Jody and I decided to stick to $50 each. I am excited to see the kids and what they think.

It was also SO fun this year to give to some unexpecting people and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. (being the recipreants the last 3 years, this was fun to know how our money would be used)

We had our own little Christmas eve feast. Pheasant the Jody shot, sweet potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and green beans.

Ok. Break's over...off to assemble Hattie's kitchen.

No comments: