Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Hall Closet

You know its bad when you haven't lived in a place long at all and already the Hall CLoset needs tending to. That's where I found myself today. I just couldn't put it off any longer. I had shoved too many things in it.

So, thanks to flylady.net I got to it. Its this great website I found about how to stay on top of the clutter, and not feel guilty about messes like the closets. You just tackle them slowly and get it all done eventually.

Next, I will tackle Jody's pile of pants that dont have a home. Oh, but I don't have anywhere to put them yet! Aah. Oh well. We should have the chest of drawers ready soon. Jody found a chest of drawers and a dresser at a used furniture place. Just in our price range, only needing a little work. But he's working on it. Its looking good.

I'm telling you that learning curve was a cliff in Uganda. What a great man I'm married to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one =)I have major problems with my kitchen drawers. How many can be designated as "junk drawers?" I think I am exceeded the limit =)
Merry Christmas!