Friday, December 15, 2006

Recent updates

There is some good news and some bad.

Lets start with the bad.

We took down our real tree. Jody just didn't want the office people to ask us again. We were sad, but Hobby Lobby already has their trees on sale. So we got a cute little one. Not all the ornaments (that I JUST bought to fill the big tree) fit, so I stuff them in these big vases with lights. See the picture.

The good news is...the garage door opener works! Yea!! I'm so proud of my husband! He did it!!

Today, we are going to Space Aliens. Here is Bismarck, its the place to go. ITs like Chuckie Cheese, but instead of serving pizza, they serve BBQ. Silas has worked very hard to earn this reward.

1 comment:

J.E. said...

I am so glad you finally posted again Emily...Thanks to you I am now an official blog nerd...I cant wait to see what you are gonna write about next!!!! Hate the tree had to go....The one got now is nice....Light a pine tree candle and teach your kids about pretending...They will love it!