Friday, March 2, 2007

Day #3

Honestly, I have no idea why all these strange things keep happening to me.

I got up in plenty of time to get Silas and Luke to the Dr for check ups. When my neighbor, Megan, came to the door saying she wasn't going to work b/c of the blizzard, I was thinking she was just being a wimp.

I went out to shovel at my garage. As I was almost blown away, I realized it was going to take me all morning to shovel my way out the garage. So we stayed in. It was a LONG LONG LONG day.

Hattie gave Silas a bloody nose. I've never seen such a bloody nose. I mean, it was bleeding. The only thing I could think of was tampons. I remember Jody telling someone in Joyful Sound (a group we sang with in college) to stick a tampon in her nosebleed. So, I did that to Silas. Thankfully he didn't ask me what I had just stuck up his nose. It was very funny. And finally the bleeding stopped.

Hattie has had diarrhea several times today and Luke has been very fussy. Very unlike him, I don't know what his deal is. I'd like it if a tooth just popped thru and we could get this over with.

Bed time could NOT come soon enough.

My friend Lisa Hamilton volunteered to come over tomorrow. I told her I don't know if I can get out to go anywhere, but I'd love the company no matter what.

Shew...only 5 more days until Jody comes home.

Blizzard. We had a real blizzard today.

1 comment:

ellieandavasmommy said...

I have had the flu all week - wonder if we caught some germs in NM...??