Saturday, March 3, 2007

Great Friends

After a rough Friday and a pretty rough night, I have to say, I've had a wonderful Saturday.

The snow drift at my garage was unreal. I thought we were stuck in AGAIN. But thanks to my friends, Scott and Stacy, we were FREED. The snow plow came as Scott was trying to get us out. Then we sledding with Scott, Stacy and their kids Gage and Emma. After that, we were invited to lunch at their house. I don't know if they understood how much I need to time away from our prison, I mean house. And how much the adult conversation helped with my mental sanity. Plus, Stacy's a huge scrapbooker, and she has re-inspired me to get back into it.

Then my friend Lisa offered to sit with the kids during naptime while I ran to the grocery store and wherever. That was GREAT.

I feel refreshed and ready to face the rest of the weekend.

I'm so thankful for great friends. Now...I have like 5 loads of laundry to fold, Lisa folded one for me, that sweetheart.

No comments: