Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bad Flashback

I love it when I discover new things where we live. Today we went to the library for preschool story time. It was so great. There was a string quartet there and Silas and Hattie loved it. Of course they loved the dragon and turtle puppets the most...I'm so glad we went. Sometimes I do something and when its over I just wish I'd have stayed home. You know what I mean? But the library was not that.

Hockey was good today. Oh, except for Silas's accident -- on the ICE . He got so excited he wet his pants, with a little puddle on the ice. Oh my gosh. I almost forgot about that. I'm laughing as I type this. He didn't care, but I was pretty embaressed.

Well, when we got home, I went to wash my hands and there was NO WATER. I had major flashbacks to Uganda. How I'd go to the kitchen and no water would come out of the faucet. I have no idea why the water went out. It came back about an hour later. But its not as cold today as it has been. Weird. Terribly memory, though.

No comments: